[gdal-dev] GDAL Reproject Run as a Batch under QGIS
Mike Stanton
2021-06-03 19:07:07 UTC
''
It is not working. I cannot put any reasonable information into the "Reproject" field of the batch job menu that makes it acceptable. What I would expect is to point at a folio containing Tiff Files for the input and a folio to receive the converted Tiff Files for receiving output that might be named the same as the input file. What it appears to expect is individual TIFF names. Does anyone have suggestions on how to correct this?

Mike
jratike80
2021-06-03 20:51:32 UTC

This seems to be a wrong mailing list. Use qgis-users
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user instead or
gis.stackexcange site. Before you write a new mail or question please try to
improve your question a bit. What is not working? Do you know if
reprojecting a whole directory of files is supported or if you are rather
requesting a new feature?

-Jukka Rahkonen-
''