[gdal-dev] complete > 1 when using a progress callback with
Momtchil Momtchev
2021-05-20 10:06:32 UTC
    Hello,

    Sometimes, I am getting a value of 0 and sometimes slightly over 1
(like 1.005) for /complete/ in the progress callback of
/Dataset::BuildOverviews/, should I try to isolate it or should I just
consider it a quirk and ignore it?

    I would have ignored it, but the other functions fit perfectly in
(0..1] so I decided to ask 😁
Momtchil Momtchev <***@momtchev.com>
Momtchil Momtchev